Welcome to my Parlour ...

On August 26th, 2010, my mother passed beyond the veil.
This event has become a catalyst for change in many and often profound ways in my life.
This is my way of chronicling those changes so that I may, at a later date, have the ability to review and reflect upon them.

~ Go dtugtar breith orainn dá réir ár ngníomhartha. ~
(Let us, by our actions, be judged)

Sunday, January 8, 2017

well, Flame Keeping went ...

not quite the way I'd have liked it to .. body pain got in the way and I switched out some crochet for my intended spinning.

Still ... that was a full night's vigil and I'm in that dreamy, slightly surreal, exhaustion mode that happens when you pull an all-nighter and you're over the age of 40 ;P

Going to try to stay awake until a reasonable hour and hopefully sleep well tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment